Title I is a supplementary, federally funded educational program. The program is implemented in qualifying schools to provide an enriched and accelerated learning environment for students. Achievement of high academic standards is promoted through the services and resources provided by Title I funds.
The goal of Title I is to enhance student success by providing a high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment.
Title I has a district Parent Advisory Council (PAC). Parents on the council are involved in the design, implementation and evaluation of the Title I program. Each Title I school is represented on the council. Meeting dates are announced in the Title I newsletter. Any parent interested in serving on the council is encouraged to call 437-7526 ext. 1201.
Title I is offered at the following schools:
- Bunnell Elementary School- (A School Wide Project)
- Rymfire Elementary School- (A School Wide Project)
- Wadsworth Elementary School- (A School Wide Project)
- Buddy Taylor Middle School- (A School Wide Project)
- Flagler Palm Coast High School- (A School Wide Project)
- Palm Harbor Academy Charter School -(A School Wide Project)
- Imagine School Town Center- (A School Wide Project)